The EVGA Hadron mini ITX chassis was designed to not make any compromises. At a mere 305mm height and 169mm width, the EVGA Hadron chassis is extremely small, but capable of holding today's latest hardware. With an included 500W Gold rated power supply, support for a full sized graphics card, sleek looks and enthusiast features, the EVGA Hadron mini ITX chassis packs a serious punch.
- One of the smallest chassis available for the enthusiast.
- Supports all Mini ITX form factor motherboards.
- Integrated 500W Gold Rated Power Supply w/ 40A on +12V Rail.
- Supports most full size enthusiast graphics cards.
- Supports up to two hard drives. Whether you use them for a RAID 0, or storage, the choice is yours. Can support either full size 3.5in drives or smaller 2.5in.
- Integrated support for a slim slot load optical drive (not included). Slot is built into chassis.
- Supporting up to 2 devices of the latest USB 3.0 Superspeed protocol.
- Integrated HD Audio out/headphone and Audio In/mic.
- Included large fans (2 x 120 mm) have the capability to move air, and operate silently.
|Motherboard compatibility||Mini ITX|
|Expansion slots||2 full-height|
|Internal drives||2x 2.5"/3.5"|
|External drives||1x 5.25" Slim Slot|
40A on +12V Rail
2x USB 3.0
1x HD Audio
|Cooling||2 x 120 mm Fans|
|Case dimensions||169 x 305 x 308 mm (6.6 x 12 x 12.1 inch) (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight||2.8 kg / 6.2 lb|
|Maximum Compatibility||VGA length limitation: 267 mm (10.5 inch)|