We adopted the name Nebula as the exterior appearance resembles something from out of this world. After numerous trial and errors, we had to reinvent the hole chassis so that the chassis fits perfectly with any home entertainment system. From bottom to the top, Xigmatek Nebula looks sharp from every angle. The top panel is coated with top of the range black grand piano paint, the side panel is firm and coated with scratch resistant Jet black paint. Xigmatek Nebula is defiantly a must have chassis either for home entertainment systems or gaming setups.
- Innovative Intake system from base of the tower.
- HD light on bottom which brings the chassis to life.
- Black piano finish on top panel creates luxury and prestige.
- Thick side panels makes the chassis strong and secure.
- Includes pre-installed high performance silent (black with black fan blades) Xigmatek XOF fan with FCB (Fluid Circulative Bearing) for ultimate exhaust capabilities.
- I/ O panel includes 2 x Super-Speed USB 3.0, HD Audio In/Out jacks, Power/Reset.
- Capable of mounting Mini-ITX Motherboards.
- Innovative 2 X 3.5” HDD can be converted to 2.5” SSD for easy mix and match.
- Included 1 additional 2.5” SSD mounting holes inside chassis
- All 3 side panels are tool-less and designed with quick release mechanism.
- Can install full sized power supplies.
- Can mount up to 200mm Gaming Graphic cards.
|Motherboard compatibility||Mini ITX|
|Expansion slots||2 full-height|
|Internal drives||2x 2.5"/3.5"|
|PSU||Standard P/S2(ATX) or EPS|
2x USB 3.0
1x HD Audio
|Cooling||Rear fan: 1200 RPM 120 mm silent Xigmatek XOF black bladed fan|
|Case dimensions||206 x 330 x 206 mm (8.1 x 13 x 8.1 inch) (W x H x D)|
Max Graphic card Length: 200 mm
Max CPU Cooler Hight: 80 mm